Welcome to the DCAPI research group.
Our multi-disciplinary research is mainly focused on the analysis and mining of digital contents (Visual; images and videos, and textual). This includes Computer Vision, Image/Video Processing and analysis, Semantic Analysis, annotation, Action recognition, Image/Video Matching and similarity (Copy & Near-Duplicate detection), medical imaging, and many others (list below).
A list of topics we are currently interested in, includes:
· Video Annotation.
· Video scene understanding and semantic analysis.
· Integration of knowledge with computer vision for semantic scene understanding.
· Contents-Based Image Retrieval (CBIR).
· Applications in Medical image & video analysis, Diagnosis and health-related applications, including:
o CBIR and fusion of multimodal data for diagnosis.
o Surgery planning and Virtual Training (Virtual & Augmented Reality)
* Personal Health monitoring & screening.
We welcome any discussion and potential collaboration. Please get in touch with us (contacts on the right side-bar).
Interested in joining us as a “Research Fellow”, or PhD/MSc Researcher?
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com